Friday, March 30, 2012

Here We Go.

"I can't believe that we would
Lie in our graves
Wondering if we had
Spent our living days well
I can't believe that we would
Lie in our graves
Dreaming of things that we
Might have been"

Lie in Our Graves - Dave Matthews Band


Sometimes I feel like I live my life based on poignant song lyrics that I hear. Sometimes, however, that poignant lyric is a one liner from Lil' Wayne about going beast mode so I can finish my last superset of my shoulder work out (because lets face it, they hurt like a bitch). But I digress....
As a Personal Trainer my day is filled with giving advice, motivating others, and just holding people accountable in general. As a Zumba instructor I do those things as well, but with a little more booty poppin'. Lifestyle and Weight Management is me newest area of consulting, and nutrition is a never ending expedition that I try to self-educate myself in every freakin' day. Thus, it is important for me to continually learn, improve, and motivate myself in all areas of wellness. If I become complacent in my own life I'm not doing my due diligence for all the people I'm trying to encourage - let alone being the best person I can be and am meant to be.

I finally started to blog because I have A LOT of opinions and thoughts on overall health and wellness, and life in general. Self-improvement is a journey, not a destination.  I plan to write my daily thoughts and focuses on fitness and nutrition as well as have a few general bitch sessions about my daily life.

Forgive me for having the audacity to believe that everybody should want to live their life to it's full potential every damn day.

Lets. Go.


Ps. Did I mention I hit girls for fun? Gotta love Roller Derby.


No comments:

Post a Comment